JellyPages.com

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Sunflower fun!

Well, my new card was inspired by the docraft challenge, which was a picture of a sunflower, I made another shaped card because I'm not fed up with them yet lol. 
I used a tilda and Edwin image, which I coloured with my new spectrum noir pencils, which I can't quite decide if I like or not yet, I feel I have lots to learn.  
I used docraft die cut flowers, and then used holographic embossing powder in the centre to make to look a little like seeds. The paper is bellisma, and the lace was purchased from the works. 
And finally, I thought I would share some pictures from amazing Cornwall, we visited St.ives over the weekend in the lovely sunshine :-) 

Completely gorgeous I am so lucky to live here xx


Thanks for reading, tam x

No comments:

Post a Comment