JellyPages.com

Monday 31 August 2015

My first commission card

Well, I was shocked the other day to asked to make a card by someone, after spinning around in circles and jumping up and down in front of my hubbie (normal day to day behaviour for me!) I make a start and thinking about what I was going to make.  Now the biggest problem I had was that I don't have any 'baby' themed stamps drat! So I tottled off to Hobbycraft to see what I could find, I was quiet happy with the bits and pieces I discovered! Here is the card and envelope box I made! Yes an envelope box I love them! 


I so hope my friend will be pleased, fingers and toes crossed!
I used baby embellishments- hobbycraft
Bazzils card
Cricut 
X cut die cutters
Docrafts lace and ribbons
Rose and eyelet from my stash
Crafters companion envelope box maker

I had so much fun with this card, and really enjoyed customising the envelope to match, I really feel it adds to the card. 
Thanks for reading
Tam xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Tam....Well done on your 1st comission...The first of many....and what a beautiful baby card it is...your friend will love it...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow well done, it's gorgeous. I can see more commissions coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tam, just stopping by from the DC blog hop, this is a lovely card, well done on your first commission, I'm intrigued by the envelope box, will have to do some investigating. Hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Found you on DC! Fabulous card :-)
    Alison59 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card - just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No wonder you were asked to make a card, it's lovely and I love what you've done with the envelope.

    ReplyDelete