JellyPages.com

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Oh she's a gorjuss girl!

Locked myself away today, in my conservatory, to settle down and work on a birthday card for my friends birthday at the end of the week.  I decided to use one of my gorjuss girls stamps an colour her in with my promarkers.  Again, I still enjoy making shaped cards so thought I would do another lol.  The majority of the products are docrafts, but the leaf is cut out from a new thinlet I bought which is part of craft asylum range, it cut amazing! And I love it!

I have decided to enter this card into
crafty catz challenge - there theme is flowers.
Lil patch of crafty friends-anything goes
Crafting with dragonflies-flowers
Could I just say to all the people looking after these challenges, if I haven't done this right, which I'm sure I haven't I am really really sorry, I have gotten myself into such a pickle with the linking thing, I don't know if I've linked my whole blog or my page, and have just spent over an hour trying to add my card and getting really confused by it all.  I am trying to do this on my iPad, but I am wondering if it might be easier via the computer.  Please do let me know how I can everything you are asking. :-) 

The link to the pages can be found on the top right hand side, as I haven't learnt to link directly from my entry yet!


Thanks for stopping by, tam xx

5 comments:

  1. I love the title of your blog post. Great card, lovely colouring, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your lovely comment :-) x

      Delete
  2. A really pretty card. Thanks so much for playing this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree {DT Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card such a wonderful image and design thank you for joining our challenge at LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete