JellyPages.com

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Stampin up fun!

Well I've been on holiday for 2 weeks, and during that time I got the opportunity to go along to a 'stampin up' get together and have a try of their products! I have to say I was pretty impressed by there inks (and the fab colours!) the stamps were also good, the image looked clean and the detail was precise-something I look for in stamps. I ended up buying the min petal punch and stamp set bundle as I couldn't resist! Here's what I made on the day! 


I love the detail on these flowers, and the colour of that ink! 

And here is what I made at home once my new stuff arrived! It took less than a week which was super! 

You can't see it in the picture, but I punch the flowers out and raised the paper. I used dove craft sweet parties papers, santoro gorjuss girl ribbon, doc rafts backing paper, and gems, and sentiments from my hobbycraft pack. Very very pleased with my new purchase, and I feel a review coming on! 
Thanks for stopping by tam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment