JellyPages.com

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Lots of newness!

I've been making lots of wedding items, which il share with you another day, but today I had a play with some new papers and stamps.  

This little chap is a house mouse stamp coloured with spectrum noir pencils, and I love the way it turned out.  I inked around the edges with blue ink to match the rain drops.  The papers are from my stash, the buttons are gorjuss girls, I used docrafts die cutters and the sentiment is from crafters asylum. 
And finally my foxy card and envelope.
The papers are called a fox tale, and I don't know who makes them, but I picked them up in the range for £2.99, a bargain for 12x12 paper set.  The buttons and orange gem are from docrafts owl folk range, and the sentiment from hobbycraft.  I finished it off by creating a matching envelope, which seals with a ribbon at the back.

Thanks for looking , tam x




No comments:

Post a Comment